The largest US banking holding company JP Morgan will employ Ukrainians in Poland
The American investment bank JPMorgan and the recruitment company LHH Polska announced a one-year training program for Ukrainians with the possibility of further employment.
Ukrainians who suffered from the war and stay in Poland will be able to take part in a paid one-year internship and, after successful completion, get a job at the Warsaw office. The program will begin in September 2022. According to Bloomberg, JPMorgan Chase & Co. will employ 50 Ukrainians within the framework of broad humanitarian support.
Ukrainians have already started applying for the program, according to Patrick Burton, JPMorgan's spokesman in London. To become a candidate for the program, you need to fill out the form at the link. Please note that the form must be completed by June 30, 2022.
What program participants will get
• Opportunity to learn. Ukrainians will work side by side with Polish colleagues and will be able to learn from their experience;
• Access to professional training. Each trainee will gain new knowledge in finance, personnel management, and operations;
• Contract for 1 year. At the end of the internship you will be offered a position in the company or will be supported to return to Ukraine;
• JP Morgan staff will help with finding housing, living arrangements, and enrollment of children in school or kindergarten;
• The same rights as Polish bank employees: health and life insurance, financing of swimming pool, gym, cinema, etc.
Requirements for candidates
In order to be eligible to participate in the program, you must meet the following requirements.
• Arrive in Poland after February 24, 2022;
• Be an adult;
• Have higher education and experience in office positions;
• Have the motivation to learn and develop skills;
• Speak and write English. The desired level of language proficiency is at least B1.
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is the largest US bank holding company in terms of assets, which is one of the "big four" US banks. It should be noted that earlier the bank's management announced the termination of its activities in Russia due to the full-scale war in Ukraine.
1 minFor refugees
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.