Transcarpathia will pay the population 4 000 UAH for the shelter of IDPs
Residents of Transcarpathia, who sheltered internally displaced persons (IDPs) free of charge, will receive material assistance from the regional budget. The relevant decree on making changes to the Regional Program "Turbota" regarding the strengthening of social protection of citizens for 2022-2024 was signed by the head of OVA Viktor Mykyta.
"A one-time payment of 4,000 UAH will be provided for housing two or more internally displaced persons for a period of at least 30 calendar days in September or October 2022. These funds will partially offset the costs of housing and communal services and other household needs", - said Mykyta.
According to him, in order to receive assistance, Transcarpathians need to submit an application to the executive body of the territorial community at the location of the housing.
The following documents must also be submitted:
• a copy of the document certifying the identity of the applicant and the address of his place of residence;
• a copy of the certificate on the assignment of an identification code (except for persons who, due to their religious or other beliefs, refused the identification code);
• a copy of a document confirming ownership or use of residential premises, or a document confirming the authority of the owner's representative;
• a copy of certificates of internally displaced persons who are temporarily placed in the applicant's residential premises;
• a certificate of the applicant's bank details for the payment of financial aid through a bank (if an account is open).
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.