How to evacuate a person with reduced mobility from TOT? Explanation of the Ministry of Reintegration
Those who, due to their health or age, do not dare to leave for free Ukraine often remain in the territories temporarily occupied by the enemy. These people are in increasing danger. Relatives or loved ones can help them - even when they are far away, in a controlled area.
The department announced three options for action.
1. You contact the "Helping to leave" chatbot and inform that you plan to evacuate a person with reduced mobility from TOT.
2. Your information is transferred to a special team engaged in the evacuation of such people. It has a medical team that will contact you and clarify the details about the evacuating person: can he move on his own, ride sitting down, what medications is he taking, etc.
3. The evacuation process begins. In the occupation, it is difficult to find cars with special equipment.
4. Volunteers often contact local residents and use ordinary cars adapted for people with reduced mobility to evacuate to the demarcation line. If necessary, medical personnel and special transport will meet the person on the controlled territory.
1. You call the volunteer organization "Help people" at the number: +380936969788.
2. The next day after the appeal, the organization forms a route, transport, tire assistance, etc.
3. If necessary, they are looking for shelters for accommodation.
4. In the controlled territory, the person will be met by medics and special transport if necessary.
1. You contact the Ministry of Reintegration: a special chatbot created for Ukrainians in need of evacuation or humanitarian assistance: Minre_1548_Help_Bot.
2. to the 24-hour hotline for crisis issues: 15-48
3. through mobile applications WhatsUpp/Telegram/Viber at the number: +38(096)0788433
4. The Ministry of Reintegration will pass your information on to volunteer organizations involved in evacuation from TOT.
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.