Curfew in the regions of Ukraine (updated)
During the curfew, you should stay at home, and if the sirens sound or church bells – go down to the shelter.
• Kyiv and Kyiv region - 00:00 - 5:00;
• Dnipropetrovsk region - 23:00 - 5:00 (Dnipro and Kamyanske - 00:00 - 5:00);
• Chernivtsi region - 00:00 - 4:00;
• Vinnytsia region - 00:00 - 5:00;
• Volyn region - 23:00 - 5:00;
• Zhytomyr region - 00:00 - 5:00;
• Zaporizhia region - 22:00 - 5:00;
• Ivano-Frankivsk region - 00:00 - 5:00;
• Kirovohrad region - 23:00 - 5:00;
• Lviv region - 00:00 - 5:00;
• Mykolaiv region - 22:00 - 6:00;
• Odesa region - 00:00 - 5:00;
• Poltava region - 00:00 - 4:00;
• Rivne region - 23:00 - 5:00;
• Sumy region - 22:00 - 5:00;
• Ternopil region - 00:00 - 5:00;
• Kharkiv region - 23:00 - 5:00;
• Cherkasy region - 00:00 - 4:00;
• Chernihiv region - 22:00 - 5:00;
• Kherson - 19:00 - 6:30; Kherson region - 20:00 - 6:00;
• Khmelnytsky region - 23:00 - 5:00.
Strictly follow the instructions of the National Police, National Guard, SES on the alert system.
Always have an identity document with you and keep a note with your blood type and possible health problems in your pocket.
1 minWay to Victory
Visit Ukraine continues to help: what charitable initiatives were launched during the year
The Visit Ukraine project actively helps citizens and the Ukrainian army. Read more about our social initiatives in this article
05 Mar. 2023More details
Rules for leaving Ukraine: what you need to know, documents required and who may be refused
During martial law, Ukraine has special rules for traveling abroad. However, the risk of a humanitarian crisis has passed, so only certain categories of Ukrainians are allowed to travel without a passport. Here are the documents required to cross the border and other important details
10 Mar. 2023More details
1 minEntry rules
Entry to Ukraine during the war for foreigners: rules, useful information and insurance
During martial law, Ukraine's border is open to foreign citizens. However, those who want to come should know the current entry and security rules. Find out more about insurance in Ukraine during the war and border crossing rules
13 Mar. 2023More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.