CRYSTAL WATERFALLS OF GORGANS
About this tour
A two-day hike to one of the best and most popular waterfalls of the Carpathians.
During the program, we will visit: Manyava village - Manyava waterfall - Komarniki meadow - Bukhtivets river - group of waterfalls: Bukhtivetsky, Krapelkovy, Dzvinka. - Bukovo - the village of Pasichna.
Please coordinate dates before booking!
The price of the tour includes:
- Meals (hot breakfast and dinner, lunch - snack; for one-day tours - snack);
- Guide services;
- Recreational collection in nature reserves;
- Equipment for cooking;
- Group first aid kit;
- Consultations on preparation for the tour.
The price of the tour does not include and is paid additionally:
- transfer to the starting point (approximately 400 UAH);
- food (individually);
- rental of equipment;
Additionally, you can purchase travel insurance on our website.
1. At 08:00 the group gathers at the central station of the city of Yaremche or Ivano-Frankivsk, or at the place of residence (Yaremche). From here we go by bus/car to the starting point of the journey.
2. The length of the route is 25 km in both directions.
3. The duration of the transition is 2 days.
4. The difficulty is easy.
5. The tourist route is designed for an average group of physically healthy people.
6. Participation in the hike does not require prior training or experience.
7. It is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol during the ascent and descent.
What to take with you on a trip?
1. Identity document: passport/driver's license.
2. Comfortable waterproof shoes (preferably mountain trekking boots with high lacing and a "vibram" type protector).
3. A windproof jacket with a hood, preferably waterproof, windproof pants that do not hinder movement, a warm sweater or a "fleece" type jacket, headgear (hat, bandana), raincoat.
4. Spare set of clothes.
5. A capacious, preferably light backpack
7. Food: you can take high-calorie foods, such as nuts, dried fruits, dates, raisins, dark chocolate.
8. Individual first-aid kit (necessary medicines that you use).
- for an individual tour - 3500 UAH;
- for a group of 2–10 people - 1500 UAH per person.
*To order a tour in English, select the option Excursion in English when ordering.
Order branded Visit Ukraine merch for stylish travels in Ukraine (worldwide delivery)
Day 1: Manyava - Manyava waterfall - Komarniki valley - Bukhtivets river
Distance: 12 km. Group meeting, transfer to Manyava village. After walking 3 km along the forest road, we reach the Manyava waterfall. This is a quiet and beautiful place, where you can breathe clean and fresh air to your heart's content. We admire the waterfall and take photos, after which we climb to the Komarniki meadow, and then descend to the valley of the Bukhtivets River, where we spend the night.
Day 2: Bukhtivetsky waterfall - Bukove village
Distance: 13 km. Today is a long but easy transition. In the morning we go to the Bukhtivetsky waterfall. Again, a photo session and bathing (optional). We cross the rural road from the village of Bukove to the village of Pasichna, admiring the natural landscapes and the lifestyle of local residents along the way. Today we will go to the next Bukhtivets waterfall. First, we will climb the ridge on the ground and from there we will descend to the village of Bukove. Down in the valley of the Bukhtivets River there are 2 waterfalls. One is about 10 m meters and the other is smaller, even higher. After viewing the waterfalls, we move through the picturesque valley to the village of Pasichna, where a transfer awaits us.
5 reasons to choose tour
They will not only guide you along the route from start to finish, but also tell interesting stories and legends
Climbing the mountains can be done in 3 days and conquer the mountains in such a short time
Incredible landscapes will open up to you
These peaks can be conquered even by beginners, it can be your first serious achievement in hiking
Physical activity + clean air + spring water + altitude = reserve of health for months ahead
Group of waterfalls: Bukhtivetsky, Krapelkovy, Dzvinka
Bukovo - the village of Pasichna
What is included?
Hot breakfast and dinner, lunch - snack
Recreational collection in nature reserves
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.