About this tour
A trip to the Blue Lagoon will open up heaven on earth for you. There is a dense forest, steep mountain slopes, cliffs, moss-covered stones and trees, and a swift mountain stream. And in addition, polished huge white stones are scattered along the banks. It is this picturesque nature of the Carpathians that awaits you on an excursion to the Blue Lagoon.
The culmination of the tour will be a visit, and if the weather is good, then there will be an opportunity to swim in the amazing beauty of the river lagoon with turquoise water. Emotions born by the amazing nature of the Carpathians will undoubtedly warm the memories of even the most avid urbanist for a long time to come!
– Departure from Uzhgorod at 9:00 a.m.
- Moving to Chernogolov village.
– Visit the wooden church of the 17th century.
– Hiking to the mountain lagoon, you will walk 15 km in a day! The road lies along the mountain river Lyutyanka, tightly compressed on both sides by the soles of the mountain ranges. However, the rise along the way is almost not noticeable.
- On the way, there is the Stanichny tract, a real paradise surrounded by steep mountain slopes! There we will arrange a small halt.
After a snack and gaining strength, we move to the river lagoon.
- In some places, there will be single rails that stick out of the ground because once a narrow-gauge railway stretched along the river, “carrying a cart of firewood” from these hard-to-reach places.
- 2 things you will get as a reward: the mountain lagoon itself, with turquoise and unexpectedly deep for such places (up to 3 meters), and licked stones of bizarre shapes polished for millennia. You look and it is no longer a stone, but waves frozen in the stone! An amazing phenomenon!
- Picnic, tea with mountain herbs, and unique photos for memories.
– Now you are definitely in love with the Carpathians!
– Return to Uzhgorod at about 18:00
On the trip you need:
– comfortable shoes (for example, trekking sandals, sneakers, boots)
- hat (sun protection)
– raincoat (in case of rain, the weather is changeable in the mountains)
– sandwiches (for lunch near the lagoon)
– water (you can take an empty bottle and draw water from the spring along the way)
- great mood, sure!
A hike to the Blue Lagoon will appeal to connoisseurs of wildlife and photogenic nature. There are just incredible landscapes, fresh air, the almost complete absence of crowds of tourists and the opportunity to take cool photos of the landscapes of a paradise surrounded by the beautiful Carpathians.
Route: Uzhgorod - Chernogolova - Stanichny - Blue Lagoon - Uzhgorod
The tour is conducted in Ukrainian.
*The originality of the text is completely preserved by the author of the tour (tour operator)
We can also prepare a set of clothes for you with cool Visit Ukraine merch, so that you are as prepared as possible for the tour and enjoy the atmosphere
5 reasons to choose tour
To see the wooden church of the XVII century
To walk through the dense forest
To take a dip in the Blue Lagoon
To enjoy incredible landscapes
To spend active time
A real piece of paradise and exactly the place you can't keep your eyes off it. Just imagine the purest clear blue water between the rocks, into which a small cool mountain waterfall drops.
Wooden Church of St. Nicholas of XVII century
Chernogolovska wooden church belongs to the best examples of Transcarpathian folk architecture, which embodies the latest achievements of the Baroque. The church was built from felled spruce beams in the 17th century.
What is included?
Travel by comfortable bus
Accompanying a tour guide
Excursion service at tourist sites
From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund!
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.