An educational hub for refugees from Ukraine has opened in Germany
An educational hub for refugees from Ukraine opened in Leipzig. Here, people fleeing the war in Germany will be able to:
• Master IT professions;
• To improve soft skills, which are highly valued in the labor market;
• Learn German, English and Ukrainian languages;
• With the help of artificial intelligence, determine the profession that best suits your abilities;
• Get support for employment;
• Attend excursions and other cultural events for meaningful recreation;
• Get to know the culture of Germany and the peculiarities of living here.
Attention! All classes and activities are free.
In addition to Ukraine and Germany, the initiative was supported by Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Great Britain and Switzerland. In hubs, you can learn throughout your life.
As emphasized by the Ukrainian Minister of Education and Science, Serhiy Shkarlet, these institutions allow children to continue their education according to the usual program, and adults - to receive the knowledge necessary for further self-realization.
1. The official website of the hub in Germany;
2. Website of the network of educational hubs for Ukrainians abroad;
3. Coordinator of the institution in Germany, Antonina Vashchuk - [email protected]
3 minFor refugees
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.