Free webinars for Ukrainian entrepreneurs on the peculiarities of business English
The Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine is launching a series of free webinars to help Ukrainian entrepreneurs master business communication in English. The webinars will start on September 6, 2022.
Topics covered in the webinars:
• Your team and English, where to start?
• 7 steps - how to speak English to Ukrainian business
• Business communication in English and what does culture have to do with it?
• How to respond to customer complaints in English? And complain yourself?
• Business meetings in English — what do you need to know for success?
Who will benefit?
• Business owners and managers of enterprises;
• Heads of individual departments;
• HR managers;
• Managers working with clients;
• Marketers and communicators;
• To everyone who works with foreign partners and conducts negotiations in English.
You can register for training using the link.
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.