How to save smartphone charge in the event of a power outage: detailed instructions
Ukrainians were urged to use electricity as economically as possible.
During the economy mode, consumers are asked not to turn on energy-intensive appliances during peak hours from 6 to 9 in the morning and from 5 to 11 in the evening, and to limit the use of electricity during the day. The State Special Communications Service has published recommendations that will help keep your smartphone charged longer and stay connected.
General recommendations for using the phone while saving electricity
• Charge your phone whenever you can.
• Keep your power banks charged.
• Enable power saving mode. The shortcut with this feature is located in the quick settings panel, as well as in the settings (Battery, Power, etc.).
Turn on the screen as rarely as possible and set energy-efficient screen settings:
• turn on the standard smoothness of the display instead of high, if the smartphone has a corresponding setting;
• install energy-efficient "wallpaper": black background for OLED/AMOLED display, light background for IPS;
• disable screen auto-rotation.
Useful tip: Delete non-critical apps that are actively using the battery or additional accounts in these apps. You can find out the level of power consumption of applications by going to Settings → Battery → Battery usage.
Turn off auto-download, auto-update, and app sync, especially if you have multiple accounts connected (in power saving mode, this feature should work automatically):
• Android → settings → accounts and synchronization,
• iOS → settings → App Store → App updates.
Limit the number of applications in "sleep" mode, leave only those that depend on your life: messenger, calls, the application "Air alarm"
• Android → left touch key → swipe unnecessary apps,
• iOS → swipe up from the bottom of the screen until the App Switcher appears, or double-tap the Start button → swipe up on the app preview screen to close it.
Turn off voice command recognition:
• Android → Google Now → settings → Voice search → Recognition “Okay, Google”,
• iOS → settings → Siri and search or Siri and dictation.
What else should you turn off on your smartphone to save battery?
• Turn off vibration:
• Turn off redundant communications: GPS, Bluetooth.
• Avoid watching videos and playing games on your smartphone.
If the power situation is critical
• Turn on the "emergency energy saving" mode.
• Put your smartphone in flight mode if there is an alternative connection.
• Agree with loved ones about the time to contact each other, agree in advance on the time and place of meetings, if it is not possible to restore contact. Advise people around you to do the same.
• Write down all important phone numbers in case the battery dies.
Attention! Read about what to do if the mobile network is unavailable here.
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.