From December 1, the processing of documents for participants in hostilities will begin: who can receive status
In Ukraine, from December 1, 2022, the processing of documents for obtaining the status of a participant in hostilities will begin. This was announced by the Minister of Defense of Ukraine Oleksiy Reznikov.
The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine has completed the official registration of legal acts that regulate the process of issuing documents that confirm the status of a participant in hostilities during the repulse of full-scale russian aggression.
How to get the status of a participant in hostilities?
You can get the status of a participant in hostilities in three ways:
• at the request of the unit commander, who centrally submits documents for subordinate servicemen;
• at the personal request of a serviceman who independently collects documents and submits them to the relevant commission;
• at the personal request of a person who has been discharged from military service, through the territorial recruitment and social support center.
Who can get the status of a participant in hostilities?
Military servicemen, reservists, conscripts, and volunteers have the right to the status of a participant in hostilities:
• Armed Forces;
• National Guard;
• Foreign intelligence services;
• State border services;
• State special transport services;
• Military servicemen of military prosecutor's offices;
• Members of the rank-and-file and senior staff of units of operational support of anti-terrorist operation zones of the Federal Security Service;
• Police officers;
• Private, senior staff, military personnel of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the State Security Office, the State Special Intelligence Service, the State Emergency Service, the State Criminal Enforcement Service;
In addition, the status of a participant in hostilities can be assigned to employees of the Judicial Security Service and other military formations formed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, who defended the independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine and took a direct part in the anti-terrorist operation, ensuring its conduct, being directly in the areas of the anti-terrorist operation in the period of its implementation.
We will remind you! Earlier, we talked about benefits that participants in hostilities can enjoy. You can read detailed information about this in our article at the link.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.