Payments from the Save the children fund: how to apply for cash assistance of 2,220 hryvnias
Temporarily displaced Ukrainians can apply for one more financial aid. This time, the funds are allocated by the BHA&Save the children fund. The amount of this assistance is UAH 2,200. How and who exactly can get it, we tell below.
Who can count on payments?
• families of IDPs who have been displaced within the last 30 days and do not have a safe place to live;
• victims of sudden shelling of households, families who were left without a family member, means of livelihood (damaged/lost store, farm, livestock, etc.) as a result of military operations;
• IDP households that do not have safe housing (own, rented or provided/shared with relatives) and meet at least one of the vulnerability criteria:
- the household is run by a woman;
- the household is run by an elderly person (60+);
- the household is run by a person with a disability;
- a household with a child/children and a person with a disability, chronic illness, temporary injury (fracture, postoperative condition, etc.);
- a household with a child/children and an elderly person (60+);
- a household with two or more children;
- a household with a child/children under care;
- a household with a pregnant or lactating woman (with a child/children under the age of 2).
How to get financial help from BHA&Save the Children?
1. call the hotline: 0800609845
2. write in personal messages on Facebook.
The fund notes that hotlines may be overloaded, so they recommend citizens to send their phone numbers in private messages on Facebook.
For consultations, you can contact the hotline at phone number: 0800750104
If you fall under one of the categories, the funds (2,200 UAH) will be credited to your bank card within 30 days.
We will remind you! Previously, we published useful portals, programs and Telegram channels for internally displaced persons. The list can be found at the link.
Discount from the state: how to get compensation for the purchase of a generator
03 Dec. 2022More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.