Which mobile apps can make life easier in Poland: a list of useful apps
Our gadgets have long become the first assistants in any situation, especially when moving to another country. Today, smartphones are not just games or music, but also useful applications. Learn more about a selection of apps that will make life in Poland easier
Mobile applications become great assistants in everyday life. Today, you can find out everything on your smartphone: from discounts in supermarkets to the timetable of local transport. In particular, we recommend those Ukrainians who are in Poland to download mobile applications that will make life in the country easier.
Browse the list and choose the applications that will be useful to you.
Documents in the smartphone
• mObywatel – store documents and certificates in the application (ID card, driver's license, vehicle registration certificate, COVID certificate). We would like to add that Ukrainians can also use the e-prescription for medicines in this application.
Transport and routing
• Jakdojade, moBILET – find out the transport schedule and buy tickets online;
• Miejski.bike – create routes for cyclists;
• Koleo – buy tickets for trains and trams;
• e-TOLL PL – pay for travel on tolled sections of roads and highways.
Bicycle rental, car sharing and taxi calling
• Dott, Lime, TIER, blinkee.city, Bolt – rent electric scooters;
• Veturilo, Nextbike – rent city bikes;
• Panek, 4mobility, Traficar – car sharing;
• Uber, Bolt, FreeNow – ordering a taxi.
• Zalando, Vinted – online clothing store;
• Allegro, Shopee are the largest marketplaces in Poland.
Discounts and coupons
• Moja Gazetka, Pepper – promotional offers in stores;
• Qpony, Groupon – find out about promotions, favorable offers, sales;
• Foodsi, Too Good To Go - Order food from discount restaurants.
Beauty and health
• Alarm112 - will help to contact rescue services for those people who cannot call due to health problems;
• mojeIKP – application of the Ministry of Health, where you can register for a visit to a doctor and save electronic prescriptions;
• Booksy – sign up for hairdressers and beauty salons online;
• Kanarek - find out about the air condition in your region.
• Going - view concert posters and buy tickets.
• Pracuj.pl – search for job offers;
• ePraca - browse vacancies from around the world and read about events that will help you find a job.
We will remind you! Earlier, we wrote that Ukrainians can once again get free housing in Poland using Airbnb. Learn more about how to rent housing and under what conditions at the link.
When entering Ukraine, individuals may move cash and bankable metals across the customs border. Learn more about the rules for moving currency values across the border of Ukraine
1 minFor refugees
Internally displaced persons can apply for a subsidy for the payment of housing and communal services at the place of actual residence. Learn more about where to apply and what documents are required for registration
Ukrainians who found refuge in Cyprus can apply for temporary protection and receive the right to residence and employment. Learn more about the conditions for obtaining temporary protection in Cyprus and refugee assistance
Refugees from Ukraine who live on the territory of Croatia and have received the status of temporary protection can apply for a one-time cash benefit from the state. Learn more about the amount of payments and how to apply for assistance
05 Jan. 2023More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.