Large-scale update of the VisitUkraine.Today portal: new services, products and even more benefits
From now on, even more useful services and new products are available on Visit Ukraine! We will tell you more about the update of the resource, which will bring twice as much benefit to our users
The VisitUkraine.Today information resource was created in the summer of 2020, at the height of the pandemic. For almost 3 years of operation, the number of useful information and convenient services for Ukrainians and foreign citizens has increased several times.
Today, the site has a monthly audience of over 1.4 million users from over 90 countries. The portal is Ukraine's largest information resource on issues of crossing the Ukrainian border and #1 for inquiries about tourism in Ukraine (according to similarweb).
Today we are pleased to present to you the updated version of VisitUkraine.Today is a service portal where you can:
• find out the rules for entering Ukraine from all countries of the world for any purpose - private, business, education, immigration, assistance to the country (volunteering, International Legion), journalistic activity;
• buy reliable insurance - with coverage of COVID-19, for visa processing, as well as an exclusive package with coverage of military risks;
• find out the rules of safe stay on the territory of Ukraine and movement between regions;
• review the requirements for the entry of Ukrainians to any country in the world, in particular, for the purpose of obtaining temporary protection;
• take out profitable medical insurance that will be valid both in Ukraine and abroad;
• order a Green Card policy for cars;
• use the "Private Lawyer" service to resolve legal issues in Ukraine;
• buy train, bus or plane tickets to/from Ukraine and between cities in the world;
• book a hotel in safe regions of Ukraine;
• contact the hotline (English-speaking) regarding any question regarding your trip to Ukraine or departure from the country.
All this is available in 4 languages, and the information, as before, is updated daily.
We have also introduced the possibility to pay for products on the portal using cryptocurrency - it is convenient and fast.
And we invite all those willing to collaborate, advertising integrations and guest publications.
Join the circle of friends and partners of VisitUkraine.Today!
Our products and cooperation:
Visit Ukraine Tours is the largest online database of tours in Ukraine for every taste;
Visit Ukraine Merch - patriotic clothing and accessories with worldwide delivery;
Visit Ukraine Tickets - book airline tickets to anywhere in the world, as well as bus and train tickets;
Cooperation – cooperation and advertising integrations with the Visit Ukraine and Visit World projects.
On the VisitUkraine.Today portal, it is possible to book hotels in different regions and cities of Ukraine. Learn more about how the new feature works
08 Feb. 2023More details
1 minFor refugees
08 Feb. 2023More details
From now on, you can buy bus, train and plane tickets on the VisitUkraine.Today website. Learn more about how the new feature works
09 Feb. 2023More details
On the VisitUkraine.Today portal, it is possible to pay for insurance, purchase tours and legal services with cryptocurrency. Learn more about how the new feature works
12 Feb. 2023More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.