New financial aid for Ukrainians: how to get UAH 6600 from CARE Ukraine
CARE Ukraine has started accepting applications for financial assistance for IDPs. Find out more about who can receive payments and where to apply for assistance
Registration for payments from the international organisation CARE Ukraine has recently started. The financial assistance is intended for IDPs who had to leave their cities because of the war. Read more about who is eligible for the payments and how to apply for the aid in the article.
Financial assistance from CARE Ukraine: who can receive payments
The payments from the organisation are intended for IDPs who used to live in Donetsk, Zaporizhzhia, Luhansk, Dnipro, Kyiv, Sumy, Mykolaiv, Chernihiv, Kherson and Kharkiv regions.
The total amount of the payment will be UAH 6 600 per family member. The assistance will be paid for 3 months, in instalments of UAH 2 200.
It is noted that currently, payments can be received by IDPs who have moved and registered in the following regions due to hostilities:
- Ivano-Frankivsk region, namely residents of Kosiv, Verkhovyna, Bohorodchany territorial communities;
- Vinnytsia region, namely residents of the Lipovetska, Pohrebyshchenska, Mohyliv-Podilska territorial communities;
- Odesa region, namely residents of Bolhrad, Krynychne, Podil, Horodne, Vasylivka, Kuyalnytsia and Kubey territorial communities.
In the distribution of payments, preferences will be given to the most vulnerable groups of the population, such as:
- pensioners aged 60 and over;
- people with disabilities of groups I-II;
- single-parent families with a single mother or father taking care of a child on their own;
- large families with 3 or more children;
- families with people with chronic diseases;
- Families with pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding a baby.
Visit Ukraine on social media: Telegram | YouTube | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | TikTok
Where to apply for payments: addresses and days of application
- Lypovetska community - 16-18 May, Lipovets, 30 V. Lypkivskoho Street (ASC), from 9:00 to 17:00;
- Bolhradska, Vasylivska Krynychnenska, Horodnenska and Kubeyska communities - 6-18 May, Bolhrad, 30 Poshtova St., from 8:00 to 17:00;
- Bohorodchany community - on 24-25 May, Bohorodchany village, 65 T. Shevchenko Street (House of Culture) - from 9:00 to 17:00;
- Verkhovyna community - on 23-24 May, Verkhovyna village, 3 I. Franko Street - from 9:00 to 17:00;
- Mohyliv-Podilskyi community - 22-26 May, Mohyliv-Podilskyi, 28/2 Kyivska St. (library) - from 9:00 to 17:00;
- Pohrebyshche community - 19-21 May 2023, Pohrebyshche, 32 Kooperativna Street (public library) - from 9:00 to 17:00;
- Kosivska community - 22-25 May, Smodna village, 48 Nezalezhnosti Street - from 9:00 to 17:00;
- Podilska and Kuyalnytska communities - on 15-19 May, Podilsk, 34/1 Shevchenko Street - from 9:00 to 17:00.
What documents are required to apply for financial assistance?
To apply for payments, you must provide documents for each family member. Namely:
- passport of a citizen of Ukraine
- identification code;
- IDP certificate
- birth certificates of children;
- documents confirming status (certificates, certificates of illness, disability);
- bank details.
Just a reminder. We recently told you about the tightening of requirements for citizens receiving social assistance in Ukraine. To find out who will no longer be eligible for payments, please follow the link.
You may be interested in:
Visit Ukraine Donation - make a good deed and an important contribution to the Victory of Ukraine;
Visit Ukraine Tours - the largest online database of tours to Ukraine for every taste;
Visit Ukraine Merch - choose patriotic clothing and accessories with worldwide delivery;
Visit Ukraine News - get the latest news and updates in our Telegram channel;
Cooperation - cooperation and advertising integrations with Visit Ukraine and Visit World projects.
Refugees from Ukraine are obliged to register cars in Italy: details
Ukrainians travelling to Italy by their own car must register it. Learn more about vehicle registration and how to exchange your Ukrainian driving licence
19 May. 2023More details
Ukrainian cities completely destroyed by the russian army
Today the true face of the "russian peace" is very clear. In more than a year of war, the rf army has inflicted many mutilations on our country. Find out more about which cities the occupiers have mercilessly wiped off the face of the Еarth
19 May. 2023More details
1 minEntry rules
Travelling to Ukraine: entry rules, safe places, necessary documents, policies and tickets
The picturesque landscapes of Ukraine continue to attract foreign tourists despite the realities of war. Find out more about the rules of entry to Ukraine, interesting places and necessary documents for crossing the border
20 May. 2023More details
The Ukrainian army's counter-offensive has not yet begun, and russia is already facing its consequences: what is putin afraid of?
Drone explosions over the kremlin, a black day for russian aviation, and wagner mercenaries aggressively turning against their own. All these facts are observed in the russian army on the eve of the Ukrainian counter-offensive. Find out more about what other problems the kremlin is facing in anticipation of the Ukrainian attack
20 May. 2023More details
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.