How to get "becikowe": assistance for Ukrainian refugees for newborns in Poland
According to the law on assistance to the citizens of Ukraine, immigrants from Ukraine have the right to one-time assistance at the birth of a child (so-called bechikowe). The amount of assistance is PLN 1,000 per child, payment will be made to a bank account or by postal order.
🧸 The following are entitled to childbirth assistance:
- mother / father of the child
- legal, de facto or temporary guardian of the child
💶 It is necessary to meet the following requirements to obtain bechikowe:
- living with a child and entering Poland from the territory of Ukraine after February 24
- the fact of registration by the commandant of the Polish Border Guard Service of the border control (if the entry into the territory of Poland was not registered during the border control, you must apply for a PESEL number within 60 days from the date of entry)
- PESEL number of the child and parents
- income less than PLN 1,922 per family member (only family members staying in Poland are taken into account)
- a document on the pregnant woman's registration with a doctor no later than 10 weeks of pregnancy (guardians and adoptive parents do not submit the document).
The relevant application must be submitted within 12 months after the birth of the child. This can be done through the Empatia electronic system or in person at the local authority at the place of residence, the social assistance center at the place of residence or at another place designated by the local authorities. The decision will take up to one month. Given the exceptional situation of Ukrainians, it is possible to accept applications in the absence of one of the mandatory documents and provided an explanation of the reasons for the lack of documentation. In case of refusal, it will be possible to file an appeal.
For more information about the program read here.
1 minFor refugees
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.