Private universities will provide free places to applicants from temporarily occupied territories
Up to 20 private universities in Ukraine will accept students from the temporarily occupied territories for free or at a big discount. Some of them are ready to provide applicants with free accommodation.
Admission and training will take place remotely. Applicants are only required to submit a motivation letter.
You can count on free higher education in the following institutions:
1. Kyiv School of Economics
2. European University
3. Vinnytsia Financial and Economic University
4. Salvador Dali Academy of Contemporary Arts
5. University of Economics and Entrepreneurship
6. International Scientific and Technical University named after Yuri Bugay
7. Kyiv Cooperative Institute of Economics and Law
8. Open International University of Human Development "Ukraine"
9. Kyiv Medical University
10. Kyiv Choreographic College
11. National Academy of Management
12. Ukrainian Humanitarian Institute
13. Lviv Medical Professional College "Medic"
14. Lviv Medical Professional College "Monada"
15. Kyiv Academy of Hairdressing
16. Transcarpathian Hungarian Institute named after Ferenc Rakoczy II
17. Ukrainian-American Concordia University
18. Kyiv International University
More information about free programs and the number of vacancies in institutions can be found at the link.
The first five private universities have already published the conditions for free admission of applicants from the temporarily occupied territories:
- International Humanitarian University
- National Academy of Management
- Lviv Medical Professional College "Medic"
- Ukrainian Humanitarian Institute
Soon the information will appear on the websites of other institutions.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.