Come back

1 min

31 Aug. 2022


IDPs in Ternopil can receive housing rental compensation

For refugees


IDPs in Ternopil can receive housing rental compensation

Help our volunteers who support Ukraine and all foreigners in the country 24/7

The Caritas Ukraine organization is developing one of the directions, which provides compensation for housing rent for displaced persons. The project is designed for the most vulnerable sections of the population.

Who can receive compensation?

• People with disabilities;

• Elderly people (60+);

• Single mother or father living with minor children;

• Large families living with three or more minor children;

• Pregnant/nursing mother (with a child up to 2 years old);

• Seriously ill persons.

How to register for compensation?

• Fill out the registration form;

• The form will be checked and the applicant will be contacted by phone.

It is emphasized that among the selected applications, the most urgent and most vulnerable cases are selected. The fact that a person can receive monetary compensation and all the conditions for its provision are reported in person at the phone number specified in the registration application.

Attention! Currently, recruitment to the program is temporarily suspended, information about the reopening can be tracked in the Telegram channel of the fund.

You can find out more about the work of projects to help victims of Russian aggression on the charitable foundation's website: