Ukrainian women in Poland will be able to get money to start their own business
The project "Rebuilding Ukrainian Business" helps refugees from Ukraine to open a business in Poland. The program is designed for 80 Ukrainian women. This was announced on the official website of the program.
Who can apply for financial assistance?
The following can apply:
• An able-bodied citizen of Ukraine;
• With a PESEL number;
• Which has all public rights and is ready to launch its project by the end of 2022.
Another mandatory condition is staying in Poland from the day of application until the last day of the program.
What do program participants get?
The project provides:
• 41 hours of individual consultations for each participant;
• $4,000 voucher for business equipment and assets;
• help with accounting and company promotion.
How to become a project participant?
Applications are accepted from September 26 to October 17. A sample application can be downloaded here. After filling it out, it must be sent to [email protected]. The winners will be the persons whose questionnaires receive the most points.
The evaluation will take into account:
1. Education and professional experience;
2. Submitting a business idea;
3. Description of risks and ways to minimize them;
4. Ability to choose equipment;
5. Probability of project success;
6. Analysis of the market, customers and their pain points, competitors;
7. Promotion on the Internet: design of the website, profile in social networks, advertising in the information space.
If several participants score the same number of points, the organizers will conduct additional evaluation. Winners will be notified of the selection result by e-mail. Those who do not pass the selection will be placed on the reserve list. At the first classes, you will need to sign a declaration of participation. Refusal will mean exclusion of the person from the list of participants. If one of the laureates declines or is excluded from the program, the organizers will offer their place to someone from the reserve list.
Who cannot participate in the program?
People who break the law, commit illegal actions or allow inaction cannot count on help. If the activity includes or promotes violence, pornography, drugs, participation is also not possible. This also applies to those who disclose confidential information, trade secrets, etc.
1 minFor refugees
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.