About this tour
Hike to Hoverla mountain
Please coordinate dates before booking!
One-day tour to Hoverla - the highest and most popular peak of the Ukrainian Carpathians. This is an opportunity to test your strength and see the Carpathian Mountains in all their glory.
The highest peak of Ukraine with a height of 2,061 m. It is located on the border of Zakarpattia and Ivano-Frankivsk regions, and is the highest point of the high-altitude Black Mountain Carpathian Range. It is not only the highest mountain of our country, but also an extremely picturesque location with beautiful views of Montenegro and beyond.
Climbing Hoverla is a one-day hike, designed for 5-6 hours of active walking. The excursion to Hoverla runs along an ecological and educational trail within the protected area of the Carpathian National Nature Park.
If you sign up for a tour on Hoverla, you will be able to walk through: a zone of forest, alpine meadows, shrubs, you will see stone outcrops, a variety of rare vegetation, as well as the sources of the Prut River. Tourist routes of the Carpathians have existed for a long time, but this one was first laid in 1880 and for 140 years tourists have been crossing it to reach the peak of the mountain. You are welcome to join the ranks of conquerors of Hoverla. A trip to Hoverla will give you an unforgettable trip to the Carpathian Mountains.
The price of the tour includes:
Additionally, you can purchase travel insurance on our website.
The price of the tour does not include and is paid additionally:
- transfer to the starting point (1500 UAH for groups of 1-3 people; 500 UAH per person for groups of 4 or more people)
- food (individually)
1. At 08:00 a.m. the group gathers at the central station of the city of Yaremche. From here we go by bus/car to the starting point of the hiking trip - the Zaroslyak sports base, which is located at the foot of the mountain.
2. The length of the route is 10 km.
3. The duration is approximately 6 hours.
4. The difficulty is medium.
5. The tourist route is designed for an average group of physically healthy people.
6. Participation in the hike does not require prior training or experience.
7. It is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol during the ascent and descent.
What to take with you on a trip?
1. Identity document: passport/driver's license.
2. Comfortable waterproof shoes (preferably mountain trekking boots with high lacing and a "vibram" type protector).
3. A windproof jacket with a hood, preferably waterproof, windproof pants that do not hinder movement, a warm sweater or a "fleece" type jacket, headgear (hat, bandana), raincoat.
4. Spare set of clothes.
5. A capacious, preferably light backpack
7. Food: you can take high-calorie foods, such as nuts, dried fruits, dates, raisins, dark chocolate.
8. Individual first-aid kits (necessary medicines that you use).
- for an individual tour - 2730 UAH;
- for a group of 2-4 people - 2730 UAH;
- for a group of 5-10 people - 750 UAH from the person
The tour is conducted in Ukrainian! To book a tour in English - select the additional service "Tour in English" when booking.
5 reasons to choose tour
They will not only guide you along the route from start to finish, but also tell interesting stories and legends
You can climb Hoverla in 1 day, but it is very easy to choose only 1 day off and conquer the mountain in such a short time
From the top of Hoverla you can see the entire Chornohora mountain range
When you get to the top, you will be higher than anyone in Ukraine at that moment.
Physical activity + clean air + spring water + altitude = reserve of health for months ahead
What is included?
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
ALSO YOU WILL LIKE
Travel to the Carpathians + Hoverla
One day tour: climbing Hoverla
YAREMCHE WATERFALLS, BUKOVEL RESORT + THE HIGHEST PEAK - MOUNT HOVERLA
Climbing Hoverla (individual tour)
Yaremche, Bukovel + Hoverla
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.