How to correctly turn on household appliances after the restoration of electricity supply?
Currently, Ukrainians from all corners of the country are faced with stabilizing power outages. However, the Ministry of Energy urges: it is impossible to turn on all electrical appliances immediately after the restoration of the power supply to the home. After all, such a powerful voltage jump can lead to network overload, the result of which will be an emergency shutdown of the lights.
How should you turn on electrical appliances at home after turning on the light?
• Immediately after turning off the light, unplug all appliances that consume a lot of electricity. This list includes boilers, washing machines, electric stoves, kettles, etc. It is also recommended to turn off the lights in the room.
• Do not rush to turn on all electrical appliances in the first minutes after the light appears. It is better to use them in turn: turned on - used - turned off.
• If you use electric motors or pumping stations - it is not recommended to turn them on in the first 20-30 minutes after turning on the light, because these devices put a very heavy load on the system and can cause overvoltage.
• If your electrical appliances have a timer function - use it and program the appliances to turn on from 00:00 at night to 06:00 in the morning.
• Owners of office buildings, restaurants, shops, shopping centers are asked to refrain from using outdoor lighting. It puts a high load on the network and can cause an accident at the substation.
Power saving mode
We would like to remind you that Ukraine is currently in power saving mode. Consumers are asked not to turn on energy-intensive appliances during peak hours from 6 to 9 in the morning and from 5 to 11 in the evening, but to limit their use during the day. Restrictions apply to heaters, boilers, electric stoves, washing machines, ovens, air conditioners, microwaves, electric kettles, etc.
Remember! The more you save electricity today, the fewer emergency shutdowns will occur.
You can find out where you can get acquainted with the schedule of blackouts in your city by following the link.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.