Penalty points for drivers in Poland. What has changed since September?
Poland has its own punishment system for driver violations. In addition to fines, there is an accrual of penalty points for various points of traffic rules that are violated by the driver. The accumulation of such points can lead to the loss of a driver's license and the right to drive a vehicle.
The Polish authorities have decided to make an adjustment to the penalty points system. Therefore, from September 17, the changes will affect all drivers. Namely:
• the maximum number of penalty points for a violation will be 15 points (before changes - 10);
• the period during which points are stored, 2 years (before changes - 1 year).
The maximum allowed accumulated number of points for one driver remains unchanged:
• for new drivers (up to 2 years of experience) - 21 points;
• for experienced - 24 points.
Apply for a Green Card insurance policy by following the link for a safe stay abroad in your own car
Each driver can check the availability and number of accumulated points in two ways:
• Come to the police station on your own with an identity card and make a request. This is the only way to get an official document.
• Use the online service via the GOV.pl website (only if you have an ePUAP profile). To do this, in the "Drivers and vehicles" section, select the "Check your penalty points" item. After authorization (profil zaufany), the system sends the user to a page containing information about the current number of points.
If the driver has a number of penalty points equal to or greater than the maximum, then the police automatically sends him to re-examine the theory and practice of driving. By the time the exams are retaken, such a driver is deprived of the right to drive a vehicle.
1 minFor refugees
2 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.