SPITZY AND BREBENESKULL
About this tour
SPITZY AND BREBENESKULL
The Montenegrin Range fascinates with its beauty, the scenery stretching for dozens of kilometers is breathtaking, the grandeur and tranquility of the mountains beckon to visit these places at least once more.
Do not think that only Hoverla is worth attention for hiking. There are many beautiful peaks in Montenegro, one of them is the second highest peak of the Carpathians, Mount Brebeneskul.
with. Bystrets - spiers of Shpytsy (1,863 m) - Rebra (2,001 m). - Lake Berbeneskul (1,801 m) - Gutyn Tomnatyk (2016 m) - Brebeneskul (2,038 m) - level Kizi Roles - grade Hajina - village. Bystrets
Please coordinate dates before booking!
The price of the tour includes:
- Meals (hot breakfast and dinner, lunch - snack; for one-day tours - snack);
- Guide services;
- Recreational collection in nature reserves;
- Equipment for cooking;
- Group first aid kit;
- Consultations on preparation for the tour.
The price of the tour does not include and is paid additionally:
- transfer to the starting point (approximately 400 UAH);
- food (individually);
- rental of equipment;
Additionally, you can purchase travel insurance on our website.
1. At 08:00 the group gathers at the central station of the city of Yaremche or Ivano-Frankivsk, or at the place of residence (Yaremche). From here we go by bus/car to the starting point of the journey.
2. The length of the route is 14 km in both directions.
3. The duration of the transition is 2 days.
4. The difficulty is medium.
5. The tourist route is designed for an average group of physically healthy people.
6. Participation in the hike does not require prior training or experience.
7. It is strictly forbidden to drink alcohol during the ascent and descent.
What to take with you on a trip?
1. Identity document: passport/driver's license.
2. Comfortable waterproof shoes (preferably mountain trekking boots with high lacing and a "vibram" type protector).
3. A windproof jacket with a hood, preferably waterproof, windproof pants that do not hinder movement, a warm sweater or a "fleece" type jacket, headgear (hat, bandana), raincoat.
4. Spare set of clothes.
5. A capacious, preferably light backpack
7. Food: you can take high-calorie foods, such as nuts, dried fruits, dates, raisins, dark chocolate.
8. Individual first-aid kit (necessary medicines that you use).
- for an individual tour - 3600 UAH;
- for a group of 2–10 people - 1800 UAH per person.
*To order a tour in English, select the option Excursion in English when ordering.
Order branded Visit Ukraine merch for stylish travels in Ukraine (worldwide delivery)
Bystrets - spired rocks of Shpytsy (1,863 m) - the town of Rebra (2,001 m). - Lake Berbeneskul (1,801 m) - the town of Gutyn Tomnatyk (2016 m) Along the winding road, we will pass through the legendary tract of Gadzhina, where Oleksa Dovbush found his resting place. We will visit the extremely beautiful rocky peak of Spitza, climb the majestic Gutyn-Tomnatyk, admire the crystal waters of the highest mountain lake Brebeneskul, where we will set up our camp for rest and cooking.
Brebeneskul (2038) - grade Kizi Roles - grade Hajina - village. Bystrets We will have breakfast, collect our things and go to the assault of Mount Brebeneskul, from where an incredible panorama of Montenegro and Verkhovyna will open. We will pass through the ancient ice circus, the valley of the Kizi Uloga tract, after which we will return to the village. Bystrets, where the transfer awaits us. We have prepared two hiking options for you. For those who appreciate comfort and climbing without a lot of equipment, we offer a tour with an overnight stay in small houses, and for travelers who are used to overcoming difficulties, like to spend the night in tents, cooking on a campfire, we offer climbing in the classic version of the hike. with everything you need. Cost: for an individual tour 3000 (+1000 for foreigners); cost per person as part of a tourist group is UAH 1,400.
5 reasons to choose tour
They will not only guide you along the route from start to finish, but also tell interesting stories and legends
Climbing the mountains can be done in 3 days and conquer the mountains in such a short time
Incredible landscapes will open up to you
These peaks can be conquered even by beginners, it can be your first serious achievement in hiking
Physical activity + clean air + spring water + altitude = reserve of health for months ahead
What is included?
Recreational collection in nature reserves
*From each purchased tour, we transfer 10% to the Ukrainian Refugee Support Fund. All profits from press tours are transferred to the reconstruction of Ukraine.
ALSO YOU WILL LIKE
Hike to Pikuy
"Borzhava" polony hike
Hike to the Voyevodin waterfall
Hike to Yavirnyk
Hike to Mount Spitsy
HIKE TO PETROS AND HOVERLA
"Hutsul plays" - a hike to the Kostrych ridge
Hike to Pip Ivan Chornohirskyi
HIKING THROUGH THE "HUTSUL PLAYA"
HIKETO THE LAKE NESAMOVYTE
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.