A website for helping Ukrainian refugees has appeared in the Czech Republic
Volunteers of the Olomouc region of the Czech Republic have created a single portal to help Ukrainians, "Guide to Helping Ukrainian Refugees in the Olomouc Region".
Information on the website is available in Ukrainian and Czech and is divided into thematic categories:
• News and grants.
• Financial aid.
• Housing in the Czech Republic (where to find an apartment, features of property lease, lease agreement).
• Employment (rights and responsibilities of employees, employment agreements and their types, social support, how to look for a job, advice for those who want to become an entrepreneur).
• Health care (features of the system, health insurance, where to go if you get sick).
• Transport system.
• Written and oral translation, support in institutions and doctors.
• Education (school enrollment, advice on children's adaptation).
• Czech language courses.
• Legal consultations.
• Psychological support.
• Leisure and cultural events (courses, lectures, events for children and adults).
A nice bonus is the poster of events in the Olomouc Region (concerts, exhibitions, workshops).
Also, those who have the opportunity to help can leave a request in the appropriate section.
We remind you that you can find out the rules of entry, obtaining a humanitarian visa and living in the Czech Republic in this article. Also, Ukrainians planning to go to the Czech Republic will be interested to know the cost of living in the country and what changes are expected for refugees in 2023.
Pay attention! An insurance policy is a guarantee of your safety and peaceful stay outside of Ukraine. In order to protect yourself from troubles abroad and to be calm for yourself and your loved ones, Visit Ukraine recommends not to delay and take out insurance online.
1 minFor refugees
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.