Tourist information centers Visit Ukraine: ambulance for a traveler
In August 2021, the Visit Ukraine association opened its first tourist information center (TIC) from the all-Ukrainian network. Today there are already 4 of them:
- Kyiv, Vokzalnaya square, 1, hall of the Kyiv-Passenger railway station;
- Kyiv region, Boryspil district, Gora village, Boryspil-7 street, 1st floor of passenger terminal "D" – video from the opening;
- Zaporizhzhia, Pryvokzalna square, 1, hall of the railway station Zaporizhzhia-1;
- Kherson, Pryvokzalna street, 1, hall of the Kherson railway station.
The Tourist Information Center is an important communication tool between the city and the tourist. The main goal of the TIC is to advise residents and guests of the city about up-to-date tourist information for easy, safe and interesting travel both in individual cities or regions, and throughout Ukraine.
Among the main functions of the TIC:
• provision of free reference information to residents and guests about a particular city or Ukraine (tourist attractions and routes, current events, transport, etc.);
• distribution of advertising and information products about the tourist potential of Ukraine;
• provision of information on air / rail communications, public transport;
• providing information on the requirements for crossing the state border and the rules for staying on the territory of Ukraine during the quarantine period;
• selection of tours and excursions;
• promotion of tourism opportunities in Ukraine.
The consultants provide information in three languages (English, Ukrainian and Russian), help in choosing the best destinations for travel and recreation, depending on the preferences of the tourist.
In the near future, for the convenience of tourists, it is planned to open new tourist information centers Visit Ukraine in different cities of Ukraine. In particular, the fifth TIC will be opened in Odesa.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.