Jetlag: how to avoid feeling unwell
Painful condition due to the rapid change of time zones – more than 2 and only on the plane – is jet lag or desynchronosis.
It feels like a hangover: with drowsiness, headache, mood swings, irritability, insomnia, loss of appetite. This is because our biorhythms do not have time to adapt to the sunny day in a new country.
How jetlag affects the tourist
It can spoil a long-awaited trip pretty much, because it can last from 2 to 8 days. There is no cure for jetlag, but there are some effective tips to alleviate this condition:
• it is better to choose flights arriving in the evening to get a good night's sleep;
• if you arrive early in the morning, try to sleep on the plane - take a sleep mask, noise-absorbing headphones with you;
• time in the fresh air and stay awake during the day will also help;
• even if you do not want to sleep at all at night, you need to try to fall asleep;
• it is recommended to drink a lot of water and at least the first days not to drink coffee, alcohol, snacks, fast food;
• training or swimming in the pool will help improve the condition.
In addition, mobile applications will help to cope with jetlag, which give individual recommendations on how to quickly bounce back.
By the way, flying from east to west is easier than vice versa.
Use our recommendations for easy and safe travel.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.